Thursday 7 May 2015

1000 VIEWS THANK YOU GUYS

OH. MY. GOD. 
we just hit 1000 page views!!!!!
I cannot begin to explain how happy I am and I know for some of you 1000 doesn't seem like much but for me it's amazing 
I mean a month  ago we had 600 page views then in under a week we got another  200 and then a few weeks later we hit 1000 for me that is insane and I know I do this kinda thing a lot but I really want you guys to know that I care and that I'm actually here that I'm not just a person who puts posts up and doesn't do anything else, doesn't interact doesn't let their readers interact with them I can't believe how fast this blog is growing that I said "we" hit 1000 page views because if you guys weren't here coming back and reading my posts I wouldn't be doing them its not just all about me and I don't want to be seen as someone who is like "oh yeah 1000 page views so what" because I do care so thank you thank you thank you guys for this I really hope when I do these types of posts it goes unheard like you feel like I say it too much and it just becomes another thing because I really do mean it from the bottom of my heart all I ask is you keep coming back to read my posts and if you want comment! I want to know you guys are there and yes I know some of you maybe some of you can't or don't want to but you don't have too! but yeah thank you guys again and HUGS FOR EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL 
stay kawaii guys byeeeeee
-Nannerz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment