Monday 26 January 2015

I have flaws.. but I'm the only one

So this post is a little bit more personal and a little bit more difficult for me to be talking about. I might not even post this  so if anything in this post doesn't make sense I'm sorry but I'm trying so here we go.
I'm generally a happy person but things in the past year have kinda changed about my life and I'm not saying I'm not happy because that would be a lie because I am happy with my life, family and friends its just... I kinda mentioned this in my random facts post saying that I was a confusing person and didn't go in any deeper but basicly I don't really know what personality is and that is changing me because there is the me that I am around my friends and THAT me is the one I want to be but around my parents I act a little more serious and more my age and then when I'm by myself I'm the typical mopey teeanger. and its when I'm by myself I think about my life more and the deeper the more I  just want to curl into a ball and cry (I don't know why I just do) but not really knowing who I am is messing with my head  and I just push those feelings down and that causes me to just randomly feel like crying or I will blank my friends for a minute or so until one says "are you okay" and I'll say I'm fine.Nothing felt right this year like it would be 12:00pm and I would it was 8:00pm and every day just felt the same and I thought I was the only person in the world feeling like this, feeling like I was three different people and I hated it. I didn't like to think about it or talk about it to anyone until one of my best guy friends asked me If I could talk to him. He said that he was going through some stuff and wanted to talk to since i was older than him and he thought I would be the best person to talk to. He told me that he was going through a similar thing i was and I felt as if a HUGE weight had been taken off my shoulder I wasn't the only one who felt this way so we talked and it felt good to talk about. 
I just wanted you guys to know that no matter how happy the person seems they might just have something they are hiding and no matter how perfect the person might seem they do have some flaws we all do its human nature.....
Okay I know this post was a bit more serious but I wanted more people to know cus some of you guys might have gone or are going through a time like I have  and to be honest I'm still not completely over it but I'm getting there
Stay Kawaii guys Byeeeee 
-Nannerz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment