Monday 5 January 2015

My Random post


Okay so basically I wanted to share some really random  things about me and some might be a little weird so yeah........

1.I really like zombie themed games,TV shows and  movies and i dont know why
(The best zombie themed game: The Walking dead. The best zombie themed movie: ZombieLand)
2.I can get really hyper 
3. I LOVE anime so much 
4. I don't fangirl much 
5.If its adorable I must have it 
6.I like all types of music and i mean ALL anything from dubstep to taylor swift (NOTHING BY JB THOUGH sorry) 
7.I like video games way too much (I also like to watch gaming vids on youtube: pewdiepie,jacksepticeye,ihascupquake ect) 
8.I get distrac............... WHOA WHAT IS THAT!!! (such a bad joke I'm sorry)
but yeah i get distracted a lot 
9. I am a tiny bit hipster (lol) a tiny bit geek (I mean A LOT geek) and a bit scene too so yeah ........I'm confusing :3 
10.I am THE most confusing person in the world that I dont even know what my personality is .... I'm just a little bit of everything .
So there now you know everything weird about me and I don't blame you if you don't read my pots again because this was weird...... 
Stay Kawaii guys byeeeeee
-Nannerz <3

1 comment: