Sunday 25 January 2015

My fave Japanese/Korean Things


So if you've read all my blogs,by now you should know that I love all things Japanese and Korean so I thought I would list some  Japanese/Korean things I'm loving right now 



1.K-pop, Lee HI. it's over
Lee Hi is my fave k-pop singer and I'm loving the song "It's Over" because the beat is kinda jazzy and the music video is so KAWAII 

2. Kimmidolls, Japanese spirit dolls 

Kimmidolls are japanese spirit dolls that are based on Kokeshi dolls 
 each Kimmidoll is different and the come with what there personality is and what is means 
 The card >>>>>>>>> 
It is for Yuna (the big one in the pic) its says
Yuna-Calm, My spirit is serene and still. 
and some other stuff 








3. Pocky. Japanese Snack 



This stuff tastes SO good basically Pocky is  chocolate-coated biscuit sticks. you can get them in  chocolate, green tea, honey,banana, cookies and cream,coconut, strawberry and almond flavors  you can also get Dessert Pocky which  features Pocky sticks covered in a generous helping of cream. These flavors include: Double Chocolate, Tiramisu, Chocolate Banana, Marron White, Chestnut, Strawberry Shortcake, and orange.




4. Lucky Cats 
Okay yes I know that lucky cats are Chinese  but I
like them and wanted to put them in here. I have one of these (The picture) and I just love them I think they are so cute so yeah



5. Korean Beauty 
Tony Moly red apple honey hand cream
TONY MOLY - Red Apple Tox Honey Cream - W2Beauty
I love this because its cute and I like the smell 
my hands can get quite dry and I like to use this 













6.Japanese Fashion 
59 Seconds - Cat Print TightsCute cat print tights. HVBAO - Painted Lace-Up High-Top Canvas SneakersJapanese garden trainers 
7.Korean Fashion 
HotBoot - Floral High-Top Platform SneakersFloral Korean style high tops  

Styleberry - Set: Inset Shirt T-Shirt + Skinny Jeansjumper/shirt 
8.Rilakkuma and Korliakkuma 

I can not describe how much I love rilakkuma and korilakkuma THEY ARE THE BEST AND SO KAWAII 


So there you guys go 
Stay Kawaii Guys byeeee 
-Nannerz :3

4 comments: