Tuesday 17 February 2015

adorable and Kawaii plushies

So today I thought I would show you some of my favourite plushies because I was looking around online last night and I just came across this site called tofu cute and it had a lot of adorable plushies and I am obsessed with anything cute and random and that's exactly what's on this site. 


cute pikachu plush  

cute felt foxes 

disney tsum tsum mickey and minnie plushiesdisney tsum tsum mickey and minniekawaii octopus
 want this so badmustache bunny 




Cute blue penguin 
kawaii green cat  


Canimals Oz 


cute cookie



Rilakkuma Bear 


Korilakkuma squirrel bear



Korilakkuma Bear 












cinnamon bun plush



cute snorlax plush

So thats just a few of my fav adorable teddies. I know this post was short and kinda pointless but I was bored so yeah :P 
Stay Kawaii guys byeeeeeee 
-Nannerz :3






No comments:

Post a Comment