Sunday 8 February 2015

In-Flight essentials

So fro this post I will show you guys the things I have to bring in my carry on when I get on a flight 

so I put all my carry on stuff in this bag just because its small and it means I don't have to carry much 



1.Tech
so the first thing I always pack is my Phone and my headphones I also take my Ipod (sometimes I take my DS)  just so I always have something to do 









2.It really depends on where I'm going but I usually take my sunglasses with me 















3. Money 
so I always put my purse with my money in my carry on so that when I put my proper suitcase to go in the luggage compartment I can money so that if I want anything in the airport I can get it 










4.passport and plane ticket
 This is probably THE most important and its my passport so obviously your not gonna get very far if you dont have your passport or plane ticket so I always make sure that they are in there

5. Hat



Again this depends on where Im going but I sometimes take a hat with me because I get sunstroke easily  and I have this one trilby hat that I always use 

6.poncho
  I only sometimes take this but I have this rain poncho that I take 'cus it has a bag it goes into so it can be stored easily 


so there you go there are somethings I usually take with me on plane journeys 
stay kawaii guys byeeeeeee
-Nannerz :3 









No comments:

Post a Comment