Saturday 4 April 2015

Home decor haul

So as you probably guessed from the title I am doing a home decor haul! 
I don't know why but for the past year I have been really into home decor and today I will show you a few things I have in my room :-) 



The first item is these little rose lights that you can just hang anywhere. My friend gave this to me and I put them around my bed so that if I'm reading at night I can use them for light (that rymd!)

So my friend (the same one as before) gave this to me as a christmas gift and its this little box you can store stuff in and you can change the picture in the front as well !

inside of box

When I was in NYC we went to dylans candy bar and I saw this and thought it would look really good in my room. Its a gummy bear thats actually a money box and its just so cute!

(they look squint in the pic but they actually aren't) 
When I was decorating my room I found these and I thought they would look really good 'cus I have one light blue wall and the rest are a light purple so I put the purple picture on the blue wall and they atcually look really good

So this is a woven hanging heart thingy and I have two of these and they go either side of the picture frame below

(heart picture frame with pictures of some of my happiest moments or things I love)


So this is an other hanging thing it is a candle holder in the shape of a flower and you put the candle inside and the light shines through the little holes 


So I got this to go along with the purple pictures I have and this time I put them on the purple wall instead and it looks quite good.

Pink spotted scottie dog
I got this when my room was pink (typical 6-8 year old girl) and I didn't think it would go along with anything since my room is now purple and blue but I kept it because it was so cute and it does go with my room 

So there you go guys there is my little home decor haul I hope you like it and most of the things shown here are from Homebase but I found this cool site that has the same kinda style https://www.sassandbelle.co.uk
Stay kawaii guys byeeeeeeee 
-Nannerz 

No comments:

Post a Comment