Saturday 18 April 2015

how to control frizzy/uncontrollable hair

So my hair is pretty uncontrollable and fluffy and it gets in knots a lot and my hair really needs to be take care of because I have blonde dip dye in my hair (anyone who has their hair dyed will know you have to take care of your hair) I have to use a lot of serums to stop the ends splitting and the dye drying out and make my hair dry. I know a few other have the same type of problem and I found a way of controlling it and thought I would share it. (I am not sponsored btw)

*this method is the one i use for when I wash my hair so yeah

1. brush out any tangles before washing hair
2. Use john frieda frizz ease smooth start shampoo all over  hair then wash out 







3. Then use Frizz ease smooth start conditioner only use on about half way down your hair *not on the top as it says on the bottle not to use on roots

4. brush through hair with conditioner still in it then rinse conditioner out
5.after you've washed your hair use fizz ease extra strength hair serum (for wet hair) on the ends of your hair *do not rinse out

6. Blow dry hair while brushing hair with brush

7.when dried brush again and if you want straighten it and use Frizz ease 3-day straight semi permanent styling spray and you're done! 


Also if you're not washing your hair you can use one of these serums below to stop the ends of your hair from becoming dry or splitting
Frizz ease secret agent perfecting creme OR frizz ease expert finish polishing serum 






There you go I hope this helps some of you out there (sorry but my camera is still not working so I couldn't use my own pics and it might be a while for a haul or something to go up)
Stay kawaii guys byeeeeeee
-Nannerz :3



No comments:

Post a Comment