Wednesday 29 April 2015

things I am obsessed with


So a few days ago I realized I was obsessed with quite a few things and I'm not sure if its healthy or not :P so I thought I would share my obsessions with you because why not.


1. The walking dead 
Okay so I am very obsessed with zombie apocalypses (I dunno why) and My obsession with the walking dead started with the video game and then I read the comics and then I found the TV show on the guide one day and I my reaction was like this 

so yeah I managed to watch the whole of season five in a week.


2. 5 seconds of summer 
I didn't really know the band and the only song I knew was 
 'she looks so perfect' but my friend was into them and she asked me if I liked them and I said they were okay and then she kinda got me into them a bit more and now they're my favourite band. Me and my friend are always talking about them (lol) and yeah my favourite person in the band is Ashton <3 and I love all their songs but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Don't stop. 

3. Vinyl pop (funko pop)
I've talked about these before but I love them so much and they look so cute but creepy at the same time! (well some of them do) 


4. Rilakkuma/Korliakkuma 


I think it was Rilakkuma that got my japanese things obsession and I don't know why but I love them. I originally called them donut bears because I watch adventure time and if you watch adventure time you know they have these  party bears just in random episodes and Rilakkuma look a little like them.


5. gudetama. 
So a little while back Sanrio brought out a new thing called Gudetama and its a lazy egg and I think its so cute and I dunno I just love it but I can't find merch ANYWHERE so if you know a place I can get gudetama stuff online PLEASE tell me!


Image result for gudetama
6. anime 

I think I've always been into anime but I didn't get really into it until the end of 2013 when I watched my first studio ghibli film Ponyo, I always used to watch pokemon and I remember watching this anime called Tokyo mew mew at my grans house when I was around eight. Now I am really into anime and if I had to recommend an anime I would say helsing its a horror anime and its really good but if you were new to the whole anime thing I would say Toradora is a good(but short) anime to watch. 


7. Disney
I don't know if this is an obsession but I love all thing disney I don't know why but I just do 
and Big hero 6 is my favourite disney film 


Okay so that was some obsessions I have and yeah I think the next post will be a facts about me thing. 
Stay Kawaii guys byeeeeee!!!
-Nannerz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment