Thursday 2 April 2015

TWD obsessoin

You guys should know by now that i have an obsession with anything zombie themed or  has an apocalyptic theme and I loved the video game and comics of The Walking Dead so I thought I would start watching it and I only started watching around season 4 and half way through the episode i was watching I was "Nope stop I don't know any of the characters (except rick and carl) and I don't know how different the story is to the comic or game" so i stopped and recorded the rest of season 4 and i made sure when season 5 came out I recorded it and I watched the rest on youtube from season 1 and OH MY GOD have I become obsessed! if I hear someone mention it I run over and I'm like "ONE OF MY KIND" (I'm weird I know) but  if i ask someone if they watch it and they say no I'm like "WHY NOT!" and then I force them to watch at least one episode.

So yeah there wasn't really a point to this blog but i felt bad for not uploading and the next blog will be a DIY 

Stay kawaii guys byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Nannerz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment